Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Eve

hey blog,

i want to tell you my stories on New Years Eve. it was so fun guys!

okey from morning until evening i went to FX with my Grandma, mother, brother, aunt. first we have lunch at Cali Deli and i planning to go ride the superslider at FX with my brother.

after that we went to ADVANCE health boot. i wait for my grandma, my aunt, my mother to try the Health Gadget. i waited for them almost 3 hours and i spent it by twitter-ing. you know my mom got angry to me because i played my with phone almost all the time.

after that, my aunt had to go with her friends because she had a meeting. and then, my and the others eat at ground floor and shopping :) well i got a new silicone for my BlackBerry and ummmm we heard that Kahitna will be performing at FX at 7pm.

My Grandma wanted to watch the concert but it was held at 11pm, because of the schedule. we are headed home at 9pm. after dropping my grandma at pejompongan. me, my brothers, mother, father are headed to Aunt Tina's house to celebrate The New Year
s Eve.

after we arrived, we barbecued at the backyard at my aunt house and watch Spiderman 3.

and 3, 2, 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

love,

luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment